- 12:00 | Welcome: Bruno Podesser and Hans Wojta
- 12:15 – 14:00 | Resident Lunch: Meet the Editors
In this session we want to give our young colleagues the chance
to discuss frankly with Editors and Associate Editors, how to
interact with journals, how to prepare re-buttle letters and how to
become a reviewer.
- 14:00 – 14:30 | Coffee break
- 14:30 – 16:00 | Symposium I : Young Surgeons Forum
“Training the current and next generations”
organized by the Austrian and Swiss Young Surgeons Forum
This session wants to address the needs of PhDs and residents in surgery and cardiology- details to be announced!
- 16:00 – 16:30 | Coffee break
- 16:30 – 18:00 | Symposium II : “(R)evolution in the field of vascular grafts and tissue engineering”
In this session we plan to address the high expectations that were given during the last 20 years. However, until today, only a few developments have made it into clinical practice. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?
- 18:00 – 18:45 | Keynote Lecture I: tba
- 19:00 | Common dinner at the Restaurant in the Congress Center
- 08:00 – 09:30 | Symposium III: “(R)evolution in myocardial and vascular protection”
In this session we plan to address why we still use preservation solutions in cardiac surgery and transplantation that have been developed in the 60ies and 70ies. Why there is still no clinical concept for reperfusion injury? How will new developments change clinical practice?
- 09:30 – 10:00 | Coffee Break
- 10:00 – 11:30 | Symposion IV: “(R)evolution: Comorbidities: perioperative challenges”
In this session we address the increasing challenges of multimorbid patients undergoing cardiac procedures and novel theraupetic regimens.
- 11:30 – 13:00 | Symposion V: “Moderated poster sessions I-III”
Chair: NN and NN
- 15:30 – 17:00 | Symposium VI: “(R)evolution- The Big Five present their
latest advancements in cardiovascular technology”
In this session major cardiovascular suppliers will present their lastest advancements in cardiovascular technology.
- 20:00 | Common dinner at the “Bergbahnstüberl”
- 09:00 – 10:30 | Symposium VIII: “(R)evolution: Cardio-Oncology”
In this session we plan to the newest developments in this emerging field of cardiology that impacts many of our patients.
- 10:30 – 11:00 | Coffee break
- 11:00 - 12:30 | Symposium VII: “(R)evolution: Precision medicine”
In this last session we plan to get more information about this new concept in medicine. What is to be expected from gender medicine and how will it impact our strategies?
- 12:45 | „Carl Apstein Award“
Closing remarks Bruno Podesser and Hans Wojta
Program for Download
Recommended hotel bookings
Bruno Podesser & Johann Wojta